A Multipoint Diamond Dresser in which sharp natural diamonds are set in a circular crown at right angle to the operating plane. As soon as the diamonds on the indexed position are completely used up, the crown can be re-indexed on the shank for new points, Shanks for the crown are made to customer's specifications.
- ◆ All types of large wheels where fine truing is considered important.
- ◆ Specially recommended for cylindrical grinders.
- ◆ The diamonds can be completely used up and resetting is redundant.
- ◆ Since two or more diamonds come in contact with the wheel the work load on the diamonds is divided and the diamonds last longer.
- ◆ A large area of the wheel is dressed more efficiently in a relatively shorter time than a single point.
- ◆ As several points are in use simultaneously the feed may be safely increased.
- ◆ Finer finish is obtained on the wheel due to the crystal shape of the diamonds employed.
- ◆ Can be used for side dressing.
- ◆ MIC-24 with 24 Diamonds for wheel size up to 600 mm diameter wheel.
- ◆ MIC-36 with 36 Diamonds for wheel size above 600 mm diameter wheel.
Other Shank dimensions available on request
All dimension in mm